Monday, February 28, 2011

Tweetie

I've been thinking a bit about twitter lately. Not enough to affect my daily activities, but a little bit.

Having never accessed Twitter, I don't know how it works. Well, I know how it works, but I just wouldn't know, immediately, how to use it. This isn't in any form a deterrent, I just don't care for twitter. I find the concept quite mundane. Plus, lately, I've been all over google reader like a nun sandwich. Adding twitter to my current long list of internet musts for the day would decrease my productive output to somewhere nigh on sackable.

However, if I did tweet, I most certainly would have twatted this the other day:

"Just got off the toilet, didn’t think the Indian was that spicy last night. Surprised."

I was reminded of this today as I thought of another tweet whilst at the local sandwich shop:

"Just had a sandwich made for me by a guy with one hand. Strangest thing; he wore two gloves!"

Would I have any form of following?

Can you post photos on the twit?

"Just saw this speed sign. Is it indicative of my future uncertainty toward dyslexic foreigners?"

18 comments:

B.E. Earl said...

I'm in.

kiki said...

way too quick man
i hit up some major changes after the initial "publish"

Jo said...

As long as you never, ever use the phrase "night, tweeps!", you're doing fine.

kiki said...

Jo, we both know i'll never say that because we both know i'll never tweet.

there, i said it.

Mars said...

twitter's only use is when its Q and A time.

Kris said...

I have twitter, and while I am not like most people tweeting about everything going on in my life, including bowel movements. I do like the ability to have access to live feeds from new sites, sports, etc.

It does have its benefits, but like facebook, shouldn't be something you are obsessed with either.

kiki said...

yeah, but i use google reader for that...

Terry said...

Twitter is best for promoting product.try to join affiliates program...

Windshield Replacement MN said...

I'm in too.

SEO For WordPress said...

I'm also in.

http://wordpressseotips.net

New Online Incomes said...

Want to come in too!

Hostelsrome said...

I agree with your idea.

Lean Muscle X said...

The great article assited me a lot! Bookmarked your site, very excellent topics just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the information, thank you.

Minnesota SEO said...

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

personal development workshops said...

I'm in..
http://www.fullpotential.com/

outbound call centers philippines said...

It’s very interesting and clear. I found you in google and I’ll for sure come back to check for new fresh posts. Keep blogging like this, if more people shared this kind of great information, the net would be much better
I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! You are bookmarked!
outbound call centers philippines

outbound telemarketing campaigns said...

The great article assisted me a lot! Bookmarked your site, very excellent topics just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the information, thank you.

outbound telemarketing campaigns said...


The great article assisted me a lot! Bookmarked your site, very excellent topics just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the information, thank you.